Sunday, June 19, 2011

Temora Aviation Museum visit 18/6/2011

I had the opportunity to visit the Temora Aviation Museum recently - what a wonderful museum and a must see if you are ever in the Temora area!

Here are just a few of the pics I took while there:

This was the main reason for my visit: the Supermarine Spitfire Mk XVI, rego: VH-XVI; Military S/N: TB863


Cockpit view of the CAC CA-27 Sabre, A94-983 - an honour to be able to get so close to a rarity of the skies
Members of the public getting up close with the Sabre - this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and one I will never forget
A fitting farewell to a wonderful day out - and to a place I will never, ever forget!

I hope to go again in November - to the 2011 Airshow just to see the Sabre in flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment